VNC Viewer for Google Chrome 遠端電腦遙控軟體
推 薦 者：林輝煌(基隆市) (2013/9/25 上午 10:53:08)
VNC® Viewer for Google Chrome™ enables you to control a remote computer from within a Google Chrome web browser
You can run applications, change settings, access data, and use the keyboard and mouse exactly as you could do were you sitting in front of that computer.
VNC Viewer for Google Chrome is from RealVNC, the inventor of VNC remote access and control technology. It can connect to any Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or UNIX computer running VNC-compatible Server technology. RealVNC recommends VNC® 5 for robust and responsive connections and, depending how VNC is licensed, for ultra-secure and high performance connections too. For more information, visit www.realvnc.com/products/vnc.
1. Download VNC Viewer for Google Chrome to a Windows, Mac OS X, UNIX, or Linux computer, or to a Chromebook or Chromebox.
2. Make sure VNC-compatible Server software is installed and running on the remote computer, for example VNC 5.
3. If you are connecting over the Internet, configure firewalls and routers protecting the remote computer to allow and forward network communications to it. Start with www.realvnc.com/products/vnc for more information. If you are connecting over a Wi-Fi-enabled private network such as a LAN or VPN, you should be able to connect without further configuration.
4. Find out the network address of the remote computer. If you are connecting over the Internet, this will probably be that of the router. You will also need a port number if the VNC-compatible Server is listening on a port other than the default for VNC, 5900.
5. Start the VNC Viewer app, identify the remote computer, and connect!
* Access your computers from anywhere; just fire up your Google Chrome web browser.
* Zero configuration required; all you need is Google Chrome version 29 or later.
* Interact with the remote computer as though sitting in front of it.
* Virtual keyboard to send particular keys and combinations to the remote computer.
* Automatic performance optimization.
Users connecting to a remote computer running VNC 5 with a Personal or Enterprise license also enjoy the following significant benefits:
* Connections encrypted using up to 256-bit AES technology.
* Authentication credentials protected by 2048-bit RSA public keys.
* System authentication to connect using already-familiar log on credentials.
* Enhanced performance.
* Support for non-US keyboards.
* Copy and paste text in either direction.
VNC Viewer for Google Chrome can establish standard (non-secure) connections to:
* VNC 5 with a Free license, from RealVNC.
* Legacy VNC Free Edition/VNC Open from RealVNC.
* AMX touch panels.
* Third-party VNC-compatible Server software.
VNC Viewer can establish secure (authenticated and encrypted) connections to the following RealVNC products:
* VNC 5 with a Personal or an Enterprise license. 30 day trials are available.
* Legacy VNC Enterprise Edition 4.x.
* Legacy VNC Personal Edition 4.x.
VNC 5 is available for a wide range of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and UNIX computer operating systems. For more information, visit www.realvnc.com/products/vnc, or follow us on Twitter @realvnc.
洪琮欽 - 2013/9/26 上午 08:41:41